Intensive Individual Support Services (IISS)
Intensive Individual Support Services (IISS) are comprised of one-on-one assistance provided in the client’s home and community in order to model alternative behaviors as outlined in their treatment plan.
Our IISS technicians target treatment plan goals to help clients learn critical skill sets and increase independence. IISS utilize the principles of behavior management through structured support, reinforcement, and modeling techniques.
IISS are intended to:
- Promote development in social skills growth.
- Provide the child with behavior and emotional regulation management skills
- Encourage communication and language development
- Encourage independence with activities of daily living
- Improve the child’s independence with their hygiene routine
- Improve the child’s ability to function and cooperate in the home and community
- Assist with improving daily living skills
- Improve the child’s expressive and receptive communication capabilities